- Turn the RK schedule off and keep it charging for 24 hours, to make sure the battery is fully charged.
- Turn the RK off and remove the disabling key (place in a safe place or with robot)
- Clean the drive wheels, front wheel and mowing deck well from all grass or debris
- Clean the mower and base station charging plates. Use fine sandpaper if needed
- If your winter gets cold, below freezing point, store the RK indoors for the duration of the winter. In
case this is not feasible, remove the battery and store in indoors. The RK without the battery in it can
be in the garage or any other storage, even if it gets below freezing point. Download the RK User Guide for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions