Step 1 – Basically, the mower “thinks” it isn’t inside the installed wire area. This indicates something is wrong with the wire, the base station, power supply or mower front board, main board and wire harness between these boards.
Is there a blinking green light on the base station head?
If Yes – Proceed to Step 2.
If No – See the following articles for additional troubleshooting:
- Base Station Head Red Light Blinking Fast/Disconnected Wire
- Base Station Head Red Light blinking Slow/Wire Too Long
- Base Station Light Head is Steady Red
- Base Station Light Blinking Alternates Red and Green
- Base Station Head Does Not Operate
Step 2 – A blinking green light on the base station head means it is operating fine as well as the wire, and the problem exists in the mower.
- Perform wire sensors test. If failed, calibrate wire sensors through service menu.
- If test and calibration resulted in “Passed,” send the mower to mow.
Does mower operate correctly?
If Yes – Problem solved.
Additional Actions Needed
- Front Board Replaced: Perform Hardware back to default
- Main Board Replaced: Main Board replacement procedure needed. Consult with customer support