Issue: Mower stopped or found stopped with this message on display.
Step 1 – Check whether bumper is mounted and locked well on its four joysticks on the frame.
If Yes – Proceed to Step 2.
If No – Remove bumper and remount it well on all four joysticks. Test the bumper through the service menu. If passed, simply run the mower and make sure it’s functioning properly .
Step 1 – Perform a Bumper calibration through Service ⇢ 897 ⇢ Calibrations ⇢ Bumper. Make sure mower “Passed” at the calibration end.
- Make sure mower “Passed” at the calibration end
- If it failed and said “Failure XXX” – XXX being a failure code
- Make sure bumper is mounted correctly on all four joysticks
- Perform the calibration again
- If it fails again, Replace the Front Board