The best Father’s Day breakfast would of course be all of the things that dad loves most. Aside from what he loves to eat during breakfast, you also need to know how he likes his coffee. So what if you do not know what he actually likes? What if he’s up for anything? What if you want to surprise him? Well below are 5 delicious breakfast ideas; that are very unique and 5 ideas; that are more “doable”. Both would make his father’s day breakfast in bed or breakfast at the table a success!
5 unique meals:
5 “doable” meals:
- Egg White Frittata with Lox and Arugula
- Chocolate Waffles
- The Eggbert’s Sunriser
- Crispy Breakfast Pita
- Farmhouse Hash With Pot-Poached Eggs
- Chocolate, blueberry, strawberry, cheery, lemon, cinnamon, banana, etc pancakes
- French toast
- Eggs, bacon, sausage biscuits, grits, and oatmeal
- Omelet, with either ham, cheese, spinach, broccoli, onions, red/green peppers, etc.
- Muffins- blueberry, banana, etc.
If you’re not much of a cooker, don’t worry these meals can easily be prepared and would guarantee a wonderful father’s day!
Hopefully you enjoyed these ideas and decided to make one of the above meals! Thank you for reading!