The holidays approaching faster than you’d like and you still don’t know what to get that man in your life…yikes! First you’re probably thinking, what do I get? Does it seem like you thought of everything possible that you can? Does the gift have to scream “oh yeah that’s him for sure”? Well, take a deep breath and relax, we’re here to help you. Here is a list of unique gifts to give that special man in your life!
- If he enjoys a glass or two, then the Whiskey and Rum Making Kit would be unique. This time, he’ll be able to make his own drink. He wouldn’t even be expecting this gift for sure!
- Is he a clean freak with the need to sanitize everything? Does he have a smart phone? If so the Smartphone sanitizer would do him a big favor. Smart phones are a breeding ground for disease-causing bacteria and viruses, which can cause you to catch a cold or even the flu, so why not give him the smartphone sanitizer, so that he won’t have to call out any sick days, along with satisfying his cleanliness!
- Does he love to cook? Can he throw down in the kitchen? And make a mean pasta dish? Why not reward him with a personalized cutting board. That way the next time he makes his super amazing meatloaf, he’ll have his name right on the board reminding him that he’s the best!
- If he’s forgetful and always forgetting his keys try this: Tired of looking under the sofa, behind the TV, and under beds? Well luckily there’s the Bluetooth tracking tag. Simply tell him to secure items that keep getting lost throughout the house (your iPad, the remote, keys, wallet), then be able to find them at a moment’s notice with the Bluetooth technology and the free downloadable app.
- Have an outdoorsy kind of guy that enjoys nature? If so, then the Do good hammock would be a perfect gift. This hammock is a comfy retreat for a solo lounger, it is also, woven extra wide so that two people can soak in the sun side by side! That means mom can join in too!
- Yard dominoes kind of guy? Well there you go! A unique gift would be to get him his own set of yard dominoes. This is also a gift that keeps on going, the whole family can play and have a day of fun!
- Does he love albums? The personalized LP record is made from an upcycled vinyl LP and suspended between two pieces of glass in a floating frame. With a choice of two retro stylings, the lyrical words he can compose a label that can commemorate a newborn solo act, a romantic duet, or his favorite oldies, along with up to five songs with personal resonance.
- Would “a watch lover,” describe him? If so, the Planisphere watch would be a very unique and thoughtful gift. With this watch he can Chart travels, trips and grocery runs with this exquisite Planisphere Watch, a time-telling chart that maps the night sky.
- Can’t get enough of the grill? Then BBQ briefcase would be perfect! Now he can fire up a feast with this portable, grill-side case of 20 stainless steel utensils topped with heat-resistant handles.
- Does he love to use everything until it is completely gone, like squeezing out the life of the toothpaste? The Tube wringer would be a wonderful service to him! This wring, Squeezes up to 35% more out of your household supplies with this forearm and time-saving device designed to make tubes good to the last drop!
- Lastly, but definitely not least, Robomow; the world leading robotic lawn mower. Yup, you read that right, a robotic lawn mower to free up his time so he can spend it doing the things he loves rather than mowing the lawn. In the long run you will also be helping him save money without having to pay for a full lawn care service.
Thank you for reading! Hopefully these ideas either sparks up a light bulb in your head, or you just found what you’re special guy for the holidays! Either way I hope you find the most unique gift.